Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Re: Beauty & Pain

Well, I guess Pain is part of beauty... specially when it comes to maintaining beauty... maintaining physical beauty rather... Or creating beauty according a person's concept... or perception... As far as I have known, human beings are always fascinated by it since the early days of evolution (I suppose) :) People started making beauty products spending a lot of time... they started making themselves beautiful by piercing various parts of their body... Few used smaller shoes to make their feet smaller... few bandaged the new-born baby's head so that they become cone-headed (to me it seems more like egg headed, though)... And throughout the world one can find countless examples of beauty concepts (which according to me are ideas or perceptions), and many of those concepts are associated with pain... labor, research, surgery and god knows what else.

I believe, people love to suffer from pain just for a little bit of beauty... That's how they pay for it... because to many people, beauty is hard to find... And it's even harder to maintain... And in some cases, it's nearly impossible to satisfy... :)

No comments: